- “Piaget, Branch of Richemont Intl. SA” (“the Company”) obtains personal information from each customer in accordance with the Federal Law “On Personal Data” and uses the best endeavors to protect personal information by managing it in a lawful, appropriate and confidential manner, using it only for purposes described in 2(2) herein.
2. Collection and Use of Customer Information
- (1) The Company may ask customers visiting Piaget boutiques and the Piaget website to voluntarily provide personal information, including, among others, name, address, date of birth, email address and telephone number.
The personal information provided, the records of the customer’s future visits, orders, purchases and repair orders, and any subsequent information provided by the customer either in addition to, or amending the existing registered personal information, will be hereinafter called the “Customer Information”.
- (2) The Company will use the Customer Information exclusively for:
- - Product and repair order fulfillment, and after service
- - Direct mail for announcing new products and events
- - Service improvement study
- - Internal market research
3. Joint Use of Customer Information
- (1) The Company will use the Customer Information provided by customers jointly among Piaget, Branch of Richemont Intl. SA and Piaget’s related group companies.
- (2) Any joint use of the Customer Information stipulated in 3(1) will be conducted within the scope of the purposes of use specified in 2(2). The Company will assume full responsibility for all requests for disclosure, amendment, deletion, etc. of the Customer Information to be jointly used. Customers should contact the customer service center shown in 6 to request disclosure, amendment or deletion of their Customer Information.
4. Provision of Customer Information to Third Parties
- Other than as specified in 5(2), or unless otherwise provided by law, the Company will not disclose or provide the Customer Information to any third party without obtaining the relevant customer’s prior approval as may be required under applicable law.
5. Management of Customer Information
- (1) The Customer Information provided will be appropriately kept and managed in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
- (2) The Company sometimes employs an external service provider to perform the processing or management of the Customer Information. In that case, the Company will take an appropriate partner at its responsibility and perform necessary and appropriate supervision over such service provider. The Company shall ensure, among others, that the Customer Information processed or managed by such external service providers shall be treated with same level of confidentiality and security as it is treated by the Company.
6. Customer Information Disclosure, Amendment or Deletion
- (1) With respect to the disclosure of, amendment or deletion of the contents of the Customer Information, please refer to the following customer service center:
- LLC “RLG”
- Piaget Department
- 123317 Moscow, Russia
- 10 Testovskaya str.
- Bussiness Center Moscow-City
- Nothern Tower
- Entrance 1
- Floor 14
- (2) In the case where a customer who has voluntarily submitted Customer Information to the Company does not interact or communicate with the Company for an extended period of time, the Company may delete Customer Information submitted by that customer and registered in the Company’s system. If the customer subsequently requests the Company for disclosure, amendment, deletion, etc. of their Customer Information after it has been destroyed, the Company will inform them of such fact.